The 3 vertical rows of my Wash Tub Club quilt are all done. I have 15 blocks with 8 of them set with pink triangles and the other 7 set in blue. Then I added white setting triangles that have both pink and blue in the tiny flowers.
Next month we should get the instructions for the vertical sashing and the borders. Although we did have a small project in between the blocks and the rows, so that we had more time to anticipate the next steps.
Back to my sewing room today. I'm hoping to finish the picket fence borders for my wildlife quilt and to add the binding to the elephants. We'll see how much I actually accomplish.