Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New goals

I have very modest goals set for this week due to my work schedule. Only 2 things are on my TO DO list: finish my June & August "Count On It" mini quilts & do the handwork on a binding. The August mini quilt just needs a little hand quilting, so that is nearly done. It is really cute with bright colors and an appliqued sail boat. Pictures will have to wait for another day. The June mini quilt is finished, and now it just needs to wait for next summer to hang. And the binding is in my travel bag to work on in the car during a road trip for work. My boss is driving, so I can sit back and relax. Lots of hours on the road today and tomorrow, so I should have my second fall leaves 60 degree table runner all bound by the time I get home tomorrow from work.

No comments: