- 3 bright green RSC14 blocks
- mail Halloween swap blocks
- put borders on Halloween table topper & sandwich for quilting
- 5 string blocks with red centers
- finish hand quilting on Cats For All Seasons wall hanging
- 3 Traveling Stars blocks
Friday, August 1, 2014
August 1 means my summer "break" is over. My goals for August will need to be much more conservative than July was because I'm back to work full time with lots of time on the road. And that means very little time to sew except on weekends. And one of those weekends will be spent enjoying my grandchildren instead of being a hermit in my sewing room.