Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Moving day

I've been lucky to have a small office space in a local elementary school for the past 12 years. My job involves staff development at about 30 regional school districts and it was definitely a luxury to have a "home" location to work when I'm not on the road and somewhere to keep my books and files and workshop materials.


Well, that elementary school is bursting at the seams so my office is being shifted to the high school. I spent the whole morning today packing up and moving all of my stuff OUT . . . to my garage floor.  My new office space at the high school was supposed to be ready today but it isn't likely to be ready for a couple of weeks now.  I feel almost homeless.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hope you can get settled into your new space soon. Wishing you a wonderful school year!