Tuesday, June 2, 2015
The cityscape pillowcase was a kit I bought on impulse last month. But when I opened it all up I realized that the strip cut for the top was a border print section and if I had folded it in half like usual it would have hidden half of the cute print. So I added a piece of plain white inside of that top section. Then I cut some off the bottom because it was going to be way too long. Anyway it's done.
The other kit I bought is a Frozen print and that one was way too small. It's obviously a panel section and meant to be used on a square pillow. Someone didn't pay attention to the fact it wouldn't work for a standard pillowcase. I'll just make it and one of the granddaughters can put it on a small square pillow instead.