Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Trip Around the World

I started this TATW project a couple of years ago and then it was set aside, like any good UFO.  Over the past months I've pulled it out and made a few blocks and then put it away again.  It is all batiks in watery colors of blues and green and I love the colors.


So . . . this week I decided it was going to go from UFO status to flimsy status before I allow myself to start any new project.  I think I can, I think I can, I know I can.  4 new blocks were made yesterday plus 2 more strip sets made. Now my real decision is this - do I just make 1 more block and make this 48" by 72"? Or do I make 13 more blocks and make this 72" square?  Right now I'm really leaning towards the faster finish.

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

I like it just the size that it is.