Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week 25 Status of the Stash

Yesterday was our friendship block exchange so I can start showing off the blocks.  This house block was mine, but I'll post more photos this week so you can see them all.  The brown floral was our focus fabric and every block is wonderful. 

Last week I didn't do a stash report since I was out in Rapid City with the new grandson and his sister. We went to Reptile Gardens that morning and then out for brunch, which was the new mom's first real outing since the baby was born. 

I have NOT made any fabric purchases in the past 2 weeks . . . so I'm overdue, right? A little retail therapy is in my near future since the Row By Row Experience starts this week. If you haven't already heard about this, check out each state online. I think every state has a Facebook page and a website showing the rows designed by participating shops.

While riding in the car last weekend I finished the binding on a baby quilt for a gift for later this summer. I've already counted the yardage for the quilt top, but will add in 2.5 yards used for the backing and binding.  


In this week: 0 yds
In this year: 107.5 yds
Used this week: 2.5 yds
Used this year: 117 yds

Status of the Stash: 9.5 yards ahead of my stash! 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice block! It reminds me that I need to finish a BOM from several years ago- four of the blocks were houses. I wonder where they are.