Friday, May 13, 2016
Easter Sunrise #1 is done
And then I put it away and forgot I had it until this winter. No surprise there. Then I stumbled across that bag and realized how easy this UFO would be to finish. I cut and appliqued 2 of the 3 runners. And this week I got one of those quilted and bound.
I decided to keep the quilting very simple and used black thread to machine quilt just a few rays extending from the center cross. I also quilted a simple line against the black silhouettes. Now the next step is to get the second one quilted and then decide if I'm actually going to make the 3rd one or not.