Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Allietare is ready to bind

Allietare is all quilted (with my credit card) and ready to bind.  Bonnie at The Pin Cushion did a lovely job with the quilting as always. I have the morning off work so will hopefully get it all trimmed and the binding sewn on. Then the hand stitching will begin.


This quilt is Bonnie Hunter's most recent mystery quilt, begun last November. By the time I finished the top I was thinking that I didn't like it very well. But now that it's quilted my attitude has changed. I do like it. Isn't it kind of amazing how the quilting can change the whole look of a quilt? Anyway - now I'm thinking it's lovely. Maybe it will even go on my bed once the binding is done. 



5 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I think it's lovely, too. Well done.

Moneik said...

It turned out gorgeous!

Ramona said...

I think this is my favorite mystery of Bonnie's and your color choices make it really pop. I'm glad you are pleased because it is a beauty.

Vic in NH said...

Congratulations on having pieced a real beauty!

Rose Braun said...

Great Job!