Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Allietare is ready to quilt

I had a couple of hours off work this morning and used it to put those borders onto Allietare. I declare this one a finished top and I can't tell you how good it feels!  Yay!! 
 
 
My plan is to find a backing tomorrow and my local quilt shop and leave it to be quilted. I had forced myself to finish this and not work on anything else until it was done. So now I can get caught up on Farm Girl Vintage and the Temecula Circa 2016 blocks during the next week.
 
And I need to choose another UFO to tackle now that this one is ready to quilt. And the big question in my mind is which one is calling the loudest.

5 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations! The black border looks great with the blocks.

Melody A. said...

It is gorgeous!! Lovely work. Congratulations !

Tanya said...

Is it me or is there an error in the green triangle section in the middle? Dont want to be the quilt police but id want to know if it was mine. Great job btw

Ramona said...

What a finish! I love this design and your color choices look so good. Love the border fabrics!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful quilt--great color choices