Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Farm Girl Vintage again

 
This is the Sunday Morning block. I think it is one of my favorites so far. And the next block is Welcome.  We're getting down to the last dozen blocks I think. Plus I still have a couple of the downloaded ones left to make, such as the cow and the turkey.  The little blocks are so darn cute! I just love them, and I know that making these has stretched my skills quite a bit. I'm no longer intimidated by small pieces.

 
I'm starting to think about how I want to put the small blocks together for myself. And I keep coming back to the layout from the book with the simple sashing and cornerstone plus prairie points.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Well done! I love the first block: the purple frame makes it "pop."

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Love your blocks! I've only just started making these. I've made six so far :-) I'm doing the 6" ones - lots of fun!