Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

RSC18 green blocks



I'm keeping up so far with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2018 blocks. January was blue, February was purple, and March is green.  http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/p/rsc18-sampler.html Check out the Squared Away sampler page.

The March block is an old pattern called Red Cross.  It has elements of Broken Dishes I think with the half square triangles joined this way.  So far I'm loving all 3 months' blocks and am looking forward to see what April brings.

9 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Well done! I like this set of blocks and the fabrics you used.

Laura said...

Love your blocks! I haven't made mine for March, yet. I'd better get with it!

Kat Scribner said...

Your blocks are looking good!

Julie in GA said...

Great looking blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice new additions to your RSC Sampler block collection!!

Deb A said...

Your blocks are looking great. I wish I had added a variety of fabrics in mine.

Janice said...

Looking good. They all play well together

LA Paylor said...

these look great Sara!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's this a fun quiltalong!?!? Terrific blocks!