Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Working on a New UFO



I was looking at my UFO list yesterday, and decided that I just wasn't "feeling it" for the next item on my list for this month. It's an autumn themed churn dash quilt and it's just the wrong time of year to feel excited about autumn fabrics. So I decided to simply pull another UFO out instead.

This week I had bought some red and blue yardage to finish this patriotic panel. So it was the ideal next project.

I've added a red inner border around the panel so far, and have 7 red/cream/blue stars made for a second border. There are 13 more stars cut out and ready to sew.  And there is plenty of the red and blue to add a third border.  I think this will become a Quilt of Valor.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Ooh, I'm eager to see this one progress. I have that red stripe fabric, and have been "saving" it. Perhaps, it's time to find and use it.

Ramona said...

I am liking this already! Love the stars.