Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Jelly Roll Race II



The borders are on Jelly Roll Race II and it's ready to quilt.  The fabric I found at The Pin Cushion for the outer border has exactly the same purples and blues that were in the jelly roll, even though they are from different lines (and probably years) of Kaffe.  So it works perfectly. I love it.



The lime green looks yellow in the pictures but in the bottom photo it’s pretty accurate.  I had just enough of the green for binding, and for the cuff on a pillowcase. And there was enough of the border fabric for the main section of the pillowcase.

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Usually I’m not a fan of jelly roll race quilts but this looks nice with the fabrics and the addition of the yellow squares.

Tired Teacher said...

The lime green squares and border make this top sing! I love it and the pillowcase. Well done.

Ramona said...

This is one of the prettiest Jelly Roll Race quilts I've seen. Great idea to add the pops of lime green. They add so much to the quilt.