Pages

Friday, November 17, 2023

Autumn Wonders progress

Yes, I'm still procrastinating on quilting that Christmas bench pillow, but I did accomplish a couple of other things in my sewing room today.  Not much, but even small steps are progress.


On Wednesday morning I went to get my Covid and flu shots.  Normally I've had no reactions beyond a sore arm.  But by bedtime I was running a low grade fever.  By morning the fever had broken but I was so tired from a poor night's sleep.  So I wasn't feeling very ambitious.  I did cut the borders for Autumn Wonders however.


The 9th block was all cut out in the red, white, and blue fabrics on Wednesday and I did manage to get it sewn yesterday morning.  The afternoon was mostly taken up with a nap and a book.  I'm hoping for more ambition today.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hopefully you have a lot more get up and go today. Love the border you've chosen for Autumn Wonders. Happy stitching this weekend.

Nann said...

Hope the reaction is as bad as you'll get this season. I like the flying geese rows in the Autumn Wonders layout. (How's your general mobility now? Able to get up and down the stairs easily?)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you are better today. Nice projects!

Vicki in MN said...

Usually I was having a reaction from the shots, but this year I did them together and didn't have anything but a little sore arm. Funny how it effects us all differently. I like your RWB block. I really like the FG separating the blocks in Autumn wonders.