Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

A book recommendation

Some wonderful book recommendations are made on the blogs I read, and I'm rarely disappointed when I follow up by reading one of them.  I began this one while on vacation and finished it on Tuesday evening - wanting more.  


Remarkably Bright Creatures was actually quite surprising.  I believe it's the first novel by the author, and if so, then I look forward to her next one.   The 3 main characters (a captive sea creature, a troubled young man, and a lonely old woman) made a unique connection that kept me reading.  

4 comments:

Ramona said...

This was such a good book!

Kate said...

Sounds interesting.

Sally said...

One of my all-time favorite books. The audiobook is excellent.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I really enjoyed that book too, one of the best reads of my Summer:)