Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Sew Together Bag #15


The final finish of April was this butterfly themed Sew Together bag.  And yes, it's really #15.  I had to go back through my blog to count them and realized I had miscounted.  That makes 2 finished since this whole stay-at-home quarantine thing began.  The grey floral bag was finished in March.  


And this cocktail one was made back in November.  I have enough fabric left to make another one like this.  Because it was a directional (border print) fabric I had to piece the outside.  


And here are the first 12 bags that I made.  Most have been given away or sold.  I kept the black one with the hexies and the Love 2 Sew license plate bag for myself.  Right now they hold cross stitch and hand stitching supplies.



2 comments:

Ramona said...

You can probably make these in your sleep by now, right? They are all wonderful!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute bags! I like the hexie one too! You have had a busy week! :)