Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Two steps forward and one step back



The step backward - is this crooked finish on the butterfly bag.  Oops!!  A long zipper across the top of the bag is extended on each end with a casing that becomes part of the handle.  One end was perfectly straight and one end was NOT.  I’ll need to take this little extension off and redo it.


But I did finish the top of this little baby quilt.  It’s only about 36” square but that’s OK.  I’ll look through my stash to see if I have anything appropriate for a backing.  But for now it’s hanging in the closet.  And . . . Call me crazy but I pulled out the pieces for another bag.  I will at least cut all the parts and kit it up for future sewing.   


2 comments:

Ramona said...

The fabrics for your new bag are so cute! I am going to have to make a baby quilt like yours. Love the spiral.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

You have the cutest fabric in your stash: the sand pails will make a fun bag.