Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Wall Monday - spiral


Another "found" project.  On a top shelf in my sewing room was a shoebox sized plastic container that appeared to have more 2.5" squares in it.  So I pulled it down with the idea of merging all of the 2.5" squares together.  And this was also folded up  in the bottom.  I think it was going to be a baby quilt - how ever many years ago I started this.  

The white strips to continue the spiral were also in the box, along with 2 strips of squares sewn together in just the right sizes for the next 2 sides. It shouldn't take me too long to add those final strips to it now.  It will become a small donation quilt most likely. 

What is on your design wall this morning?  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Nann said...

What fun to find a half-finished project just when you have the time for it.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

You’ll have that one finished quickly and an empty project box, too.

Ramona said...

Love your spiral! I have a jar of 2 1/2" squares left after making my big scrap quilt. I may have to follow your lead.

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty and a great idea! thanks for the inspiration...