Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Unity - starting the second round

It doesn't look like it makes sense quite yet, but the second clue for the Unity quilt has begun.

This quilt has a medallion center, so Bonnie Hunter reminded us Monday that each week will be a "round" and each week will have more parts.

My pieces are all cut and organized, with enough sewing done to see how each unit looks.  I  did put the first row onto 1 side.  The black background sections will ultimately make star points around those pink and lime green square-in-a-square units. 

Focusing on a couple of deadlines for work has cut into my sewing time, along with the mask making.  But I needed some "happy" sewing this afternoon after work, and these colors are definitely happy. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Great job keeping up with the clues. It’s going to look great on those colors!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your colors!