Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Design Wall Monday


Another Monday in quarantine!  Week 5 - it just doesn't seem possible that we've only been cooped up this long.  It feels like months!!  Easter Sunday was also my husband's 66th birthday.  And like for most people it was a quiet day.  I sewed and read, we watched movies, and worked on a very hard puzzle. And both girls' families did video chats.  And we watched it snow again.

Even under the Ott light my light blues have a grey look to them due to the grey snowy day we had.  The gingham block and the Diamond Tile block is done.  I have the pieces ready to sew this morning for a Twinkle Star block.  And I want to do another gingham block to add to the mix.  


Today I'm going to sew because I'm caught up with invoices for work - and the sun is shining and melting the snow.  So, life is good, right?

I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday:

1 comment:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Life is definitely good, especially when you have projects to do. It was dreary here all weekend and promises to continue all week. Winter loves hanging around. Happy sewing.