Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Quilting designs

Thursday I blogged about waiting for some things to come back from the long arm quilter, and at noon on Thursday I got a call from her saying 2 quilts were ready to pick up.  I had even forgotten about 1 of them. 

This is the Happy Block quilt and it has the cutest quilting design edge to edge.  Bonnie told me it's called Double Bubble.  It's just so cute on this kid quilt.  Depending on what I might have for binding, it may end up with a scrappy binding.  I'm not sure yet but since it's a scrappy quilt that might work out just fine.

And the second quilt I picked up?  It was the aqua/pink/black Saturday Sampler mystery quilt.  I believe I have the binding already made for that one so I'll have to pull out the project box and see if that's the case. 

So now I have a lot of binding to keep me busy. 

2 comments:

Ramona said...

That is an adorable quilting design for that quilt, Sara! I love the monkey fabric, too.

Kate said...

It's always a lot of fun to get back a project from the quilter. The double bubbles do work really well for the kids quilt. Happy binding!