Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gotta LOVE it



Awhile back I posted about the Heartstrings quilt top I made using the instructions from Mary in Minneapolis. This top used 24 blocks made using a muslin foundation, lime green center strips, and lots of scraps from my bin.

Well - Mary offered to quilt it and take care of passing it along to a good home through the Heartstrings project. And here is the quilting all finished. I really love the loops and butterflies she quilted all over.

If you have lots of scraps to use up and want a fun, quick, and easy project you may want to consider checking out the Heartstrings project. http://heartstringsquiltproject.com/ The guidelines are on the website. And all of the quilts are donated to local charities for distribution.

2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your quilt is lovely. Thanks for the link. I have lots of scraps. Maybe I'll give this a try.

Unknown said...

I love it, great job and I especially love the lime green.