I want to hang my summer themed Row Robin in the family room before Memorial Day.
My other goals are mostly the "usual" -
- Saturday Sampler blocks
- RSC15 blocks (green)
- work on a UFO (Hawaiian applique)
- Clean my sewing room (since it didn't happen in April)
But I also need to finish some things that have deadlines such as several baby quilts and my friendship exchange blocks.
- 9 friendship exchange blocks (4 are done)
- Monkey baby quilt for my new grandson due in June
- 2 flannel self-binding blankets for same grandson
- Owl Quick Strippee baby quilt (gift for later in summer)