Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

Design Wall Monday - Old Glory


All of the parts and pieces for Old Glory came together Sunday with no problems. And the binding was finished while watching shark week programs Sunday evening.

This Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots (collection 7) mini quilt was a relatively easy one to make. But I tweaked the design just a little by putting the star rows on the ends. In the original pattern there were 2 rows of HST, then the stars, and then another row of HST at each end. That didn’t really work for me. It looked kind of broken up, so I put all of the HST rows together and finished with the stars.

Check out the other Design Wall Monday posts at http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is cute!

Tired Teacher said...

I love it!

Danette said...

I'm beginning to love little quilts like this, beautiful!