Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lunch hour sewing 



After spending all morning working on spreadsheets and invoices, I took my lunch break at the sewing machine.  That's a benefit of working from home.  Two more vertical rows have now been added to One Block Wonder, plus I have another ready to attach.

The borders are now on the Patriotic Lone Star.  A blue with big white stars was waiting in my stash for just the right project.  I even found a great backing in the stash so now it's ready to quilt.  I love how this one is turning out and can picture it hanging above my piano.

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Oh I love the patriotic star! Great border.

Tired Teacher said...

Both projects are stunning, and the star-studded border is perfect for the star. Did you enjoy the construction of the star? I watched the video link you provided, so I'm tempted to make a QOV with the technique when I find my quilting mojo again.

Ramona said...

Perfect border for your patriotic star! The beautiful OBW is coming together!