Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

More random sewing



While waiting through a computer upgrade Monday morning, I spent a little quality time sewing. The last 4 rows are now complete and ready to add to One Block Wonder.  Then I’ll decide if I want to add borders, and plan those out.  Right now I’m thinking a couple of plain borders would be perfect, with the outer one lime green or hot pink.  This will be a girly looking quilt.

And while putting some things away I noticed that this pillowcase still needed the side seam (a French seam) sewn. I have no idea why I didn’t finish this back in June.  Actually I thought I had finished it.  This pillowcase matches the Jelly Roll Race II quilt that I finished in late June.  Now that it’s done I’ve put it with the quilt, so whoever ends up with the quilt will get the matching pillowcase.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

I need to start doing that... making pillow cases to match the big quilts. Love how your OBW is coming together.

Tired Teacher said...

I'm eager to see your OBW when you've got all the rows attached. It's been fun watching it progress.

Moneik said...

Love your OBW. I'm sure you'll be excited to have it completed.