Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Random sewing

I had a couple of hours yesterday morning in my sewing room and decided it was a good day to clean up some "nearly finished" things.


I finished a coral string block to add to my Rainbow Strings.  This was the color I had chosen to make this month for RSC instead of the purple because I already had made 2 purple blocks.  


I finished the quilting on Woven Stars and attached the binding.  Now I just need to do the hand stitching which shouldn't take long since this is a small quilt.


This Patriotic Stars block had been cut and kitted up and was just laying on my cutting table waiting to be sewn.  These sew up so fast.  And when I cut the star block pieces I also cut pieces for 2 Ritzy Cracker blocks. So those are done too and all of these patriotic blocks are in the rolling crate ready to go to the next Quilt of Valor sewing day.  


Next up - do the final stitching on the One Block Wonder top so I can take that one to the quilter.  And I get to pick up my Christmas quilt this weekend so I need to get some binding made for that one. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

You accomplished a lot in a couple of hours. I bet it feels good to check these projects off of your "To Do" list.

Kate said...

Finishing off odds and ends is so satisfying. Congrats on all the progress.