Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

A little progress

 
If I only get 2 blocks a day finished, it will take forever to finish this Christmas quilt. But a little progress is still progress.  I used the light strips with a solid red or green, and I like how that is working out.  So, I have 12 blocks made and hopefully can make another 16. 
 
No sewing today because I'm going out for lunch with my older daughter and then doing some shopping.  We rarely get to spend time together, just the two of us, and I'm so looking forward to it. And this evening my husband and I have a "date night" - SDSU Jackrabbit basketball doubleheader. Life is good!

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The secondary design with these blocks is great. Did you find out what the blocks are called?

Enjoy your lunch and shopping as well as your date night.

Ramona said...

Yippee!! College basketball starts today! VCU has a home game and we are excited, too. I just love your blocks! It's going to be a beautiful quilt. How wide are the strips in the log cabin portion?

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cute blocks Sara! There will always be another Christmas next year if you don't get it finished LOL. Enjoy your time with your daughter.

Joyful said...

Looking good.