Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Oops!


I've had to make friends with my seam ripper again. There were actually 2 of these blocks put together wrong.  But it was an easy fix.  There are now 30 blocks, which works out to be a top 5 blocks wide by 6 blocks long.  Not quite big enough for anything more than a small lap quilt. So I'm toying with new layout ideas or borders.  Any ideas would be very welcome!

This is how a UFO is born!  It was looking so promising when I had just a few blocks done. Now it's on hold. 


2 comments:

Ramona said...

This pattern is so fun! I love all of the designs it makes. Yes... it's not fun when a plan stalls out. Could you add a narrow white border with a larger piano keys border on the outside?

Tired Teacher said...

I like the idea of a narrow white frame between the blocks and a border (a multi fabric of green and red)

Seam rippers are always within reach in my sewing room. Some days, they get a lot of use.