Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

What is the name of this block?

Does anyone know the name of this block? I love the blending of a 4-patch and a half log cabin.
 
 
I work from home, which has it's pros and cons.  Today I'm counting a pro - because while I waited for a huge database to do it's weekly synchronization I went downstairs to sew.  I figured I had at least an hour, so I cut and sewed 2 more of these Christmas blocks.  And I cut some pieces to do a couple of reverse blocks.  This jelly roll has some light strips too, so I'm going to pair those up with a red or green solid.  And hopefully this afternoon when I finish today's invoices I can go back down and sew a few more of these.
 
Check out what others are working on at Linky Tuesday: http://www.conniekresin.com/2017/11/linky-party-tuesday-november-7th.html

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job on the blocks. Sorry, I don't the name of the pattern.

PaintedThread said...

Hey! I'm glad I'm not the only one that sews while waiting for db loads to finish. :-)