Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

1st day of school

Thursday was the first day of school for 4 of my 5 grandkids, who are enrolled in 2 different elementary schools in their hometown.


Sophia is in second grade and little brother Jack is in preschool.  Mom said she even did her own hair this morning.  


Mason is also in second grade this year but in a different school across town from cousin Sophia. Jonah and Olivia are both starting kindergarten. This particular school has split the twins into different classrooms this year.  No more daycare for this household except for going to the after-school program.  

I hope they all have a wonderful school year!



3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

School started on Wednesday, so I've noticed more vehicular and foot traffic in my neighborhood. I love the tradition of taking photos on the first day of school. I have several from my childhood.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good looking bunch of Grands, I hope they have a wonderful year! School doesn't start here until Tuesday after Labor Day:)

Moneik said...

So exciting to see the kids growing up. Mine are in 3rd and 1st and new teachers for both again (so I can make them each quilts). School starts tomorrow and I am excited for no daycare as well.