Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

RSC19 - a touch of light blue


Light blue seemed like it would be an easy color to find in my stash.  Not so much however. I have lots of medium blue, but had to dig a lot to find much light blue.  The Ohio Star came together quickly and joins the other 7 that I have made so far following the Rainbow Scrap Challenge monthly colors. 

I laid them all out in the shade on my back deck. Maybe I should have put them in the sun to really show off the pretty colors.  


The pieces are cut for a light blue cat block and I may get that sewn later tonight after work.  Then I'll look for just a few more small pieces of light blue to make a couple of the flower blocks.  


2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The set of blocks look fabulous together! I'd be hard pressed to find light blue in my stash.

Jenny said...

Such beautiful star blocks!