Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

More lost and found

I was folding up a couple of fat quarters to put back into the FQ bin, and realized that this wasn't actually a fat quarter.  It's a 26" square table topper or pillow top that I obviously pieced at some point.  But when???  I looked back at the blog briefly, but realized it would take me a long time to go through posts to figure it out.
So, I have a "bonus project" for August.  It's a very simple square-in-a-square, with an outer border.  I love the cat fabric and am willing to bet those eyes glow in the dark.  And the center piece has a vintage look to it.  I think that came from someone in the Sew Vintage group perhaps.  I think I'll have to turn this into a table topper with some simple quilting.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I found it for you :
https://mysewingroomsara.blogspot.com/2017/09/sunday-piece-and-quiet.html

Far Side of Fifty said...

It will make a great table topper! Funny what we find!