Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Two steps forward, one step back


My station wagon/Christmas tree block is on the home stretch.  I have one more wheel area and the very back of the car to piece yet.  It's surprising what an hour in my sewing room can allow me to do.

However - what I am not doing in these short bursts of sewing is clean up my work space.  I just keep pushing the leftovers to the side on my cutting surface.  Some of the bottom stuff is from mask making a month ago.  Then you can see some purple scraps peeking out from under the reds.  Shame on me!!




 

5 comments:

Moneik said...

I did some major cleaning last night as I was packing to go to Hart Ranch. I know I packed way more than I can sew, but I'm going to try to get something done. I started making a few more masks, so maybe those will get done.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The block is so darn cute! Hmm, your cutting table’s twin is in my sewing room . . .

cityquilter grace said...

true... creativity is a slippery slope...happens to me all the time

Ramona said...

It happens so quickly, too! Before you know it, there's a pile on every available surface. This means you've been making beautiful things, though. :)

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love this. I too have it on my list after i finish a couple things.i just may cut mine out and sew 15 min a day with it. Love yours