Pages

Monday, September 23, 2024

Design Wall Monday - Sept 23

 New week - with a new focus!  


My goal today is to get the 8 blocks made for this month's Saturday Sampler project.  These will be colorful churn dash blocks, finishing at 12".  We're past halfway now.


Because I've finished multiple quilt tops this fall, I decided over the weekend that it was time to make a couple of small projects from kits I've purchased recently.  Here are my choices - one for Christmas and one for fall.  One big benefit of working on some small projects is that I can quilt them myself and use up more batting and backing leftovers.


So, my Design Wall today involves more than one project as usual.  First up will be the Saturday Sampler blocks.  And then I'll be focusing on the fall table runner which is made with 1.5" strips, and will use that new 60 degree ruler I purchased with the kit.

What's on YOUR design wall today?
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Vicki in MN said...

You certainly have a fun day planed!