Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Hiding in my sewing room

 Seems like I've struggled lately with poor eating habits, and I'm very determined NOT to gain back any of the 35 pounds it took me nearly 2 years to lose.  So maybe that means more sewing time . . . because when I'm downstairs sewing then I'm NOT snacking.  Plus I told someone this weekend that I really need to sew faster than I shop!!


I can check off the Saturday Sampler blocks for this month from my To Do list. 

And speaking of shopping . . . I did some major shopping on Tuesday afternoon.  My current sewing machine is 8 years old, and has a LOT of hours on it.  So, I've been looking at options for a new machine, and finally made a decision.  My choice - a Pfaff Performance Icon.  I should be able to pick it up on Friday afternoon, which has me quite excited.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations on the new machine! I’m struggling to follow my eating plan and keep the scale from moving in the wrong direction, too. I’m determined to get things under control again.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for a new machine! Enjoy!!