Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A couple more wedding pix



I'm on the road for a couple of days for work again, so no sewing to report. I should have brought some handwork with me, but didn't think of it before leaving. However, I may have a chance to visit a quilt shop before heading home tomorrow - I hope!


So I'm sharing a couple more pictures from Laura's Christmas wedding. Notice the red shoes peeking out from under her dress in this picture. I just loved her shoes - just a fun, surprise touch.



This is our family group photo - with the engaged couple on the left, the newlyweds in the middle, and the old folks on the right. We all clean up pretty good! I do notice that even with high heels on I'm still the shortest person in the group by far! My husband is 6' tall, so you can see that we got a couple of very tall sons-in-law! Future basketball players in the next generation?


1 comment:

SueWis said...

Beautiful family photo! I love the festive Christmas colors you are all wearing.