Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another UFO project

I pulled out 2 old UFO projects that were in my drawers just waiting for borders.  Both of them begged the question - why did I not just put the borders on and finish them up?  I bought this as a kit and book in summer of 2000 and worked on the hand applique in the car during a long road trip that summer on a genealogy quest.


The book is titled At Home With Patrick Lose, and the fabrics are all hand dyed.  Happily the dark blue border strips were already cut and in the bag with the book and the top.  And there is more of the aqua for binding in the bag as well.  So . . . I wonder why I didn't finish it?  Maybe because I had no idea how to quilt it?  Maybe I was sick of looking at it?  But it WILL be finished in 2014!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yea, another near finish!

It's a fun seasonal wall hanging.