Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Wheels

I'm a big fan of quick and easy quilt patterns and this has become a favorite for kids' quilt. It's called the Quick Strippee and you can find the instructions at MaryQuilts. She has some great, easy to follow quilt designs.

This one isn't quilted yet, but the flimsy is done.  I've made 3 of these now and am confident I'll make more because it's a great design to showcase fun prints without having to cut them into small pieces. And the big bonus - you can make one in an afternoon!

The other 2 versions that I made last year were done with border prints and so I made the wide strip the width of the print and just repeated these more often.  The jungle version went to my grandson Jonah and the owl version went to Australia to the new baby of another relative.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I agree that this pattern is fun. I've made a lot of Mary's patterns.