Last week I posted about the fabric I found in my storage area, and I'm happy to say that I've been busy making pillowcases out of some of that yardage. Most of these will be donated to one of our local organizations.
2 music themed
2 "how to stop his snoring" novelty print
2 butterfly print
2 Laurel Burch cat print - I'm keeping these!
. . . and one with a flame and race car theme from new fabric that was left over from another recent project.
Usually I cut my pillowcase body 28" long and the cuff is cut at 10" (folded to 5"), which makes a nice long pillowcase even with French seams. But the "snoring" fabric wasn't quite long enough so I cut wider cuffs to add to the 24" body. I did the same thing with the racing themed one.
I'm a huge fan of Laurel Burch prints and so I just have to keep the cat pillowcases to use myself. I love her colors and the whimsical designs. And I still have about 12" X WOF to use some other way.