- clean my sewing room - NOT tackled yet
- 2 Saturday Sampler blocks - YES
- 3 yellow RSC14 blocks (1 is done already) - YES
- finish the scrappy pillow - YES
- layer and quilt my Halloween Spicy Spiral table runner - YES
- work on Heart 'n Spool exchange blocks (due in August) - 8 of the 16 are done
I also finished my paper pieced Shazam quilt. This was a stretch of my skills and I'm really pleased with the results. I made a self-binding baby blanket for a gift, and I made 2 pillowcases for my oldest grand-kids. Check out my 2014 Finishes page to see Shazam and the other things.
This summer I have more time off than usual and I'm hoping that allows me to play more golf and get more sewing done. My July goals will be a little scattered because I'm hoping to dig into some new projects as well as finish up some UFOs.
- clean my sewing room
- 2 Saturday Sampler blocks
- 3 red RSC14 blocks - already DONE
- finish Heart 'n Spool exchange blocks
- bind a UFO quilt (red FQStars or Wishin' For Spring)
- finish quilting a UFO (long Poppy table runner or the tropical wedding wall hanging)
- 5 string blocks with red centers
- make top for Wheels Quick Strippee child's quilt (a UFO)
- 1 self-binding baby blanket
Now that I've written these down, I'm thinking it looks a bit over ambitious. So we'll see how it goes. I have to have a target to aim for, right?