Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

February blew by fast

February was gone in a flash and was a month that saw a lot of sewing but I did think that I had stayed focused on my goals.  HMMM - could it be that I was distracted by new projects again?  Although after checking these off I did better than I thought.

  • February Saturday Sampler blocks - DONE
  • February Round Robin section - DONE
  • RSC15 pink blocks - 2 DONE
  • choose a block pattern for the new friendship block swap & make at least ONE of 13 - block chosen, fabrics bought, pieces cut - sewing begun
  • make final 3 blocks for Batik Stars UFO - No
  • 5 blocks for Trip Around the World UFO - No
  • 3 snowman pillowcases - DONE
  • choose pattern and fabric for a baby quilt for my newest grandson - waiting for my daughter to suggest some colors she would like. Just says "not baby blue".
  • hand quilt on the Tropical Wedding quilt (UFO) - Just a little added

I also played with some new projects and used a lot of stash fabrics.
  • Tell It to the Stars quilt is bound and done!
  • 2 aprons for niece's daughter
  • 1 apron for my granddaughter Sophie
  • 2 more Traveling Stars blocks
  • 30 pinwheel blocks for a quilt top
  • 5 pillowcases
  • 2 paper doll blocks for a group project
  • began a pattern test for an Iowa pattern designer - FUN!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great job on your goals and the new projects!