Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

More aprons for little girls

The 2nd little apron for 2 year old Keira is all finished and both of them are in the mail.  This one has a pale blue farm print with yellow trim and yellow flower buttons. My niece has promised to take a picture of her in the apron and I can't wait to see her.

The pattern is the same as the red sheep apron and the pink kitties apron for one of my granddaughters, Sophie. She will get hers for her birthday in March.

The pattern is identical - except for the elastic - to the adult sized pattern that I've used often. And the cool thing about the kid pattern is the 3 different sizes it has plus the elastic in the neck band.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute! They will make a little girl VERY happy.

Magpie Sue said...

Okay, so now I need to know where to find that pattern!