Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Stash Report

The stash grew again this week . . . by quite a bit. But I needed some background white-on-white for my scrappy white background for RSC15. And I needed coordinating fabrics for a new friendship exchange. So I just HAD to purchase fabric and it all has a purpose so there is no guilt attached to it. 
  • In this week:  7 yards
  • In this year:  28.75 yds
  • Out this week:  1 yd
  • Out this yeear:  14.25  yds (corrected my math from previous weeks)
  • Net for 2015:  -14.5  yds   (stash is still winning)

My "1 yard" used up is for an apron for my niece's daughter Keira. It is so cute, but I am going to switch out the buttons I put on it for cuter ones so I'll wait to post a photo in a couple of days.  She's a little farm girl and the fabric has sheep on it.

I actually "used" more than 1 yard but since most of it was for blocks and not a finished project, I'm not going to count it yet.  I used up 12 fat quarters to make 24+ pinwheel blocks for a kid quilt. But only the blocks are done so far and I may make a few more for a larger top.


I'm linking up to Patchwork Times for everyone's stash reports.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

My stash grew quite a bit this week, too, as my sister sent me 28 yards for QOV backs. Can you imagine my surprise?

Scooquilt said...

I think this the first week my stash hasn't grown! Its just that time of year. It'll turn around. Have a great week!