Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Goals, goals, goals

I did better than expected on my October goals but my November goals are not going to be very ambitious. Since my work load has increased by about 50% I'm guessing it will cut into my sewing time. 

November goals are going to be simple: keep up with Saturday Sampler blocks, 1930s Farmer's Wife blocks, and Sew Vintage blocks. Finish the top for RSC15 with the lime green blocks. And finish the last of the hand quilting on the red Hawaiian applique project.  And maybe . . . just maybe . . . I'll have a chance to start my round snowman table topper.


October in review . . .
  • Rainbow Scrap Challenge - 2 brown blocks + 3 alternate blocks  - DONE
  • Rainbow Scrap Challenge - sew together the brown row blocks - DONE
  • Saturday Sampler - pieced blocks for October - DONE
  • Saturday Sampler - applique block from September - almost done
  • bind the Halloween quilt - DONE
  • Farm Girl Vintage blocks for October (1 big, 1 small) - DONE
  • 1930s Farmer's Wife blocks (catch up - only 1 made so far) - only 6 made
  • hand quilting finish on red Hawaiian applique - almost done
  • Santa's Delivery - stretch onto canvas, and embellish with crystals - can't find the staple gun, so this is on hold

No comments: