Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Saturday Sampler blocks

 
The month's Saturday Sampler block is done and ready to go for next month. Most of the individual blocks have been a design I would use again and this one is definitely one of those.  I like the look of the star points in the blocks especially.


 
Our bonus block for next month is done in Halloween colors and I think mine turned out pretty cute.  This past Saturday I won the bonus blocks at Saturday Sampler. There were only 3 blocks including my own.  I'm kind of thinking of making pillows out of them. 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Your placement of fabric on the Halloween block changes the whole appearance of the block: I like both blocks, but that one really catches my eye.

Unknown said...

I like both blocks but I especially like the Halloween block. I love the fabrics in it! Very nice job on both blocks:-)

Moneik said...

These are great blocks, especially the Halloween one. Great job.