Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Harvest Bounty 60 degree runner


This is the 60 degree table runner on which I picked out all of the original attempt at quilting. My attempt at stippling was pitiful - jagged with a variety ot stitch lengths. So I had set it aside and it became a UFO.  Fast forward to this week - and I ended up putting a simple diagonal straight line quilting on this, and then bound it. So it is finished and I'm counting this as my #12 UFO for the All People Quilt UFO Challenge. The item that was originally my #12 is off the list and this is replacing it.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Well done!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love your Spotlight. I am trying to learn free motion too and the diagonals are a great fall back. Really they look perfect when it is all done. Pretty fabric.