Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

County Line is finished

 
County Line is finished - yay!  That makes one more small finish for August.  This might just be my new favorite Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots pattern.  It may end up displayed on my kitchen counter for fall.
 
It is definitely a pattern that would look great in any kind of fabric combo.  I can imagine this done with a dark background and bright or pastel in the blocks.
 
 
The quilting is a simple diagonal stitching line through the X's.  I may decide to go back later and add something simple in the larger background areas, but I don't think it really needs much else.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

What a sweet little quilt! Congrats!

Tired Teacher said...

Bravo! All of the runners you made this summer are great, but this one's my favorite.

Ramona said...

Such a fun design in great fall colors. Your quilting is perfect!