Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Binding a UFO


I am really excited to be finally putting the binding onto my Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2018 quilt.  It is a bright, happy quilt that contains traditional blocks done in a rainbow of colors.  I'm loving this one and plan to put it on the bed in our guest room.

Lots of other sewing happened this weekend too because it was too hot and humid to be outside. I made progress on the most recent Simple Whatnots project, made a couple of the Iowa Shop Hop blocks, and sewed the little drawstring bag that was a kit in our bus trip bags.  I'll have plenty of fun stuff to share this coming week. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The backing fabric is beautiful and perfect for your Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.

Ramona said...

Your backing fabric is wonderful! Love the pops of color. I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished. :)